Customer 360 Key Issues
You can’t buy it from the market.
Vendors are not partners.
No one owns it.
The ones who want it cannot make decisions.
You Lead the Hub
- Make a business case
- Take stock
- Link the context, break the silos
- Focus on high-value moments
- Improve personalization and real-time capabilities
- Buy if you can, build if you must
Making a Business Case for a CEH
- Who has the project ownership?
- Who has the operational ownership?
- Who has the operational ownership?
- Risk of inaction: How much longer can tolerate the inefficiency of not having a CEH and all the advantages it confers?
Head of Customer Experience
Head of Digital
Head of Service
Head of Sales
Take Stock of As-Is CEH Components
- Many decision makers
- Many purchases
- A wide variety of vendors
- Discover a complete view of what types of technologies are in use in the organization, who all are using them, and supporting which types of functions or customer touchpoints
Examples of Common Technologies Used
as Part of Customer Engagement Hub
|Email, Web, Mobile Campaign Management||Web Content Management||Customer Engagement Center||Digital Commerce Platform||Web/Mobile Customer Self-Service||Business Process Management||Contact Center Infrastructure/CCaaS||Voice of Customer Solutions||Master Data Management|
|Web and Mobile App Analytics||Customer Interaction Analytics||Journey Analytics||Messaging/Social Customer Service||Digital Personalization Engine||Hybrid Integration||Customer Identity and Access Management||Real-Time, Unified Customer Data Capture, and Storage||Streaming Analytics/Event Streaming Engine|
Link the Context, Break the Silos
- Link the customer context between the buying cycle and the owning cycle:
- Marketing and customer service
- Marketing and sales
- Customer service and sales
- Break the silos:
- The independent social marketing and customer service organizations
- The customer service team and field service team
- Companies and their dealers and distribution channels
- Companies and their outsourced service centers for product repair and return
- Business domains and IT teams
Get Started by Focusing on High-Value MomentsIntroducing CX MOMENT™ as part of our Customer Journey Mapping initiative by applying C.Digital and Business 4.0 paradigms.
- Inventory customer touchpoints across the entire CX life cycle
- Pick two to three moments that will have the greatest impact
- Understand high and low points in the customer journey to find opportunities for continuous intelligence
Develop Roadmap to Improve
By 2022, more than 10% of customer engagement hub architectures will include
real-time event streaming and streaming analytics.
and Real-Time Capabilities
Technologies Enabling Real-Time Continuous
Intelligence for Customer Experience
Buy if you can, build if you must
|Hybrid Integration||Customer Identity and Access Management||Real-Time, Unified Customer Data Capture, and Storage||Streaming Analytics/Event Streaming Engine|
Invest in enterprise or startup technologies
- 1Do not start by looking at the IT systems. Identify customer journey moments delivering the highest value for customers and your business.
- 2Treat customer engagement hub as a multiyear technology and process initiative.
- 3Find executive sponsorship and owner of the project and break organization barriers.
- 4Question, assess, and then match the speed of response to the specific requirements of the business activity by determining the right time for every decision.
- 5Acquire or develop the skills necessary to implement real-time continuous intelligence.
- 6Prepare for extensive system integration of products from multiple vendors to achieve business value.
Get in touch with us to know more about CRM/CX technologies and Digital Transformation best practices. Our teams are here for creating experience edge!