One of Gartner's key summits, The Application Strategies, and Solutions Summit 2018 (ASSS 2018), was held at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, between Nov 27-29, 2018.
The summit is expected to draw more than 1,800 professionals and feature more than 60 Gartner analysts and 100 research-driven sessions spanning 8 tracks. Key topics include:
- Modernizing Legacy Applications
- DevOps, Agile and Lean IT
- CX for Internal and External Customers
- Event-Driven Architecture
- IoT, Blockchain, Microservices
- Organizational Change Leadership
- Aligning IT to Business Strategy
- Development to Support Superior CX, UX, EX
- Cloud Computing
- AI / Machine Learning
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Optimize, Integrate, and Transform To Achieve Your Digital Future — Gartner experts Gene Phifer, Daryl Plummer and Elizabeth Golluscio.
- Guest Keynote: Business Advice We Shouldn’t Believe Anymore — Andrew McAfee, a technology luminary, futurist, and author of the book Machine, Platform, and Crowd.
- Gartner Keynote: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Technical Debt (but Were Afraid to Ask) — Gartner expert Andy Kyte.
- Guest Keynote: The New Economy: What's It All About? — April Rinne, a global authority on disruptive innovation and the future of work.
- Gartner closing Keynote: Architect Your Digital Ecosystem — Gartner experts Danny Brian, Kirk Knoernschild.
“This is one of the three top events I have attended besides Dreamforce, Gartner’s Digital Marketing Symposium, during the last couple of years.” Said Venky Vijay Reddi. “The best part with ASSS 2018 is that it offers the breadth of the solutions, strategies central to CRM, ERP, and many other customer-facing technologies, and Las Vegas is a great place to host a conference of this size.”
Venky Vijay Reddi, the CEO of Virtuos, also met the BPM'Online Team, who attended the event. Venky interacted with many Gartner analysts on Customer Experience Strategies, CX Design Thinking, and EX-CX Integration strategies.
Virtuos Digital Ltd. (Formerly Virtuos Solutions Private Ltd.) is a leading Customer Experience (CX) & Digital Transformation Consulting company with its corporate headquarters in India, and the USA serving global customers. Virtuos has two important business operations namely Consultare and Exonomy.
Virtuos Consultare delivers industry-specific counsel and the integrated, end-to-end solutions that support its customers' strategic, operational, and financial goals. Virtuos is an Experience consultancy that provides superior customer moments and implements leading CRM and Customer Experience Applications — Oracle CX; Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics amongst other niche players. Other consulting services include Our Industry 4.0 ready Business 4.0 operations — CXDesk; O.Digital and Talentare; Digital transformation and high-performance Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Services. Consultare flagship CXNow Program delivers CX Audit; Customer Journey Mapping, and Voice of Customer Analytics for large customers worldwide.
Newly created Virtuos Exonomy ideates and incubates next-generation businesses harnessing Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cloud, ECommerce and Digital technologies. Virtuos Exonomy also launched the Innovation On (formerly Innovation Open) lab to breed and bootstrap new ventures that include Budh; Indic.com and Giftcart.com (Part of BIG Strategy) and a host of unique Experience Cloud applications. Virtuos Experience Cloud business comprises a DARE strategy — Definite.com; Aury; Rigour; and Enforce.