This being the fifth consecutive dreamforce for Virtuos CEO to attend Dreamforce in person to witness the transformative CRM Technologies and Industry trends catapulted by the Fortune CEOs and visionary leaders.
The Dreamforce 2017 (#DF17) has attracted over 140,000 registrations and several million watching live at Salesforce.com/live. The event was packed with activities ranging from Keynotes, Fireside chats, Training, Expo, and Concerts.
Important TakeAways from #DF17:
- Trailhead is very big - Trail Blazers are in the millions. The show is even bigger this time.
- Salesforce added (my) prefix to bring personalization to All offerings like “MyTrailhead,” MySalesforce, etc.
- Google is new hope: Salesforce Lightning for Gmail.
- AI, Einstein, and big data have been showcasing many offers (but beware of the hype).
- Quip which Salesforce has acquired to position against Microsoft Office with new differentiators like Google Integrations.
- Industry 4.0 is a big play: Salesforce has been touting the bandwagon of Industrie 4.0 with connected applications and IoT.
- Big roadmaps - A lot of lightning work for the next 2-3 years.
- Almost all sessions have waitlists, and it’s impossible to attend your favorite session without reservation of 90-120 days.
- Consulting is back big time - Niche Players shine.
- More than ever, participation by partners and huge crowds at Expo. It’s impossible to digest everything in just three days.
There’s more covered on the Salesforce blog.
Virtuos is a leading Customer Experience Transformation Consulting company with its corporate headquarters in India, and the USA serving global customers. Virtuos has four important business streams under Consultare — Consulting & Professional Services Business, Virtuos Cloud, Yippee Media and Virtuos.iO
Virtuos Consultare delivers industry-specific counsel and the integrated, end-to-end solutions that support its customers' strategic, operational, and financial goals. Virtuos is an Experience consultancy that provides superior customer moments and implements leading CRM and Customer Experience Applications of its Alliance Partners. Other services include Our Industry 4.0 ready Business 3.0 operations — CX Desk; O.Digital and Talentare; Digital transformation and high-performance Customer Experience (CX) Consulting Services. Consultare flagship CXNow Program covers CX Audit; Customer Journey Mapping, and Voice of Customer Analytics.