Virtuos Teams undergo Maximizer CRM 10 Training at its New Delhi headquarters covering Sales, Service, and Marketing Modules of a new version. Armed with implementation expertise on Maximizer CRM version 9, and Online learning of new modules from Maximizer Version 10 with the help of Technical Guides, Virtuos has impressed Maximizer Leadership Team.
The Maximizer Integrated CRM Version 10 has more advanced functionalities and a set of expansive integrations with quick two-step migration to Cloud. Some of the features that modern business leaders will use are listed here:
- The My Work Day window in Maximizer displays your current and overdue appointments and Hotlist tasks.
- The Company Library stores sales and marketing information, as well as other company collateral for everyone to access.
- The User-Defined Fields tab displays custom fields, which can be associated with any selected Address Book entry, opportunity, or user.
- The Documents tab displays the documents associated with the selected Address Book entry or opportunity.
- The OrderDesk tab is used for creation, processing, and post- order fulfillment of your customer sales orders and inquiries.
“Not using CRM in my previous companies that I worked for was a big mistake, and this was one reason why we could not manage Customer Experience as per customer expectations. Even Employees were clueless using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook”. Said Venky Vijay Reddi, CEO of Virtuos Solutions. Use of CRM is not just to manage sales, service, or marketing; it’s about managing entire customer relationship lifecycle management”.
Maximizer has also introduced “Entrepreneur Edition to empower small business leaders and businessmen to use CRM early in their operations to better serve their customers. Learn more...
About Virtuos Solutions
Virtuos Solutions Private Ltd., a company registered with the Indian Companies Act, is a startup in the space of the CRM Cloud Computing business. As a company, Virtuos is born in the cloud by forging alliances with leading companies such as Maximizer and KANA.
The company is headquartered in New Delhi with its corporate office in the prestigious Okhla Industrial Area Phase I at a prominent building. Virtuos has delivered a world-class Maximizer Integrated CRM Platform for Fortune 50 Company — GE Healthcare which serves thousands of B2B customers across India. A state of the art application fully implemented by Virtuos Consulting team has delivered significant ROI in a short span.
For more information on Virtuos Consulting Services and Case studies on CRM Success stories visit www.virtuos.com