Use a digital representation — a twin — of the business operational model to guide planning for how to execute on digital business transformation.
Translate the strategy for digital transformation into targeted business outcomes by assembling measurement schemes, such as market data, financial measurement schemes, operational excellence parameters, quality data and SLA objectives.
Make your business agile enough to continually adapt to its fast-changing and challenging environment using digital business operating system.
Improve visibility, transparency and understanding in the customer value by journey, segmentation, products and services.
Enterprise performance management is a multifaceted discipline meant to help the organization realize these desired business outcomes.
The Digital Workplace is a business strategy to boost employee engagement & agility through a more consumerized work environment. Employees being part of the digital century business showcase digital dexterity and drive high impact performance for Digital Transformation by making use of easy-to- use technology at workplace.
(1) Identify the most important business operating model constituents for product-market-channel combinations, and define the related performance indicators.
(2) Identify and describe the sources for data and events corresponding to these performance indicators.
(3) Create dashboards based on the operational information requirements for each of these roles.
(4) Make Informed Decisions by making the most of the customer context, defining more effective campaigns, establishing a single point of truth and selecting new technologies to eliminate parts of existing processes and operations.
(5) Create a physical work environment optimized for employee agility and engagement and introduce tools to transcend organizational boundaries to generate ideas, solve problems and assemble teams from a broad population of employees.